Balkinization  

Monday, April 28, 2014

Thanks

Unknown

For the Symposium on Bruce Ackerman, We The People, Volume Three: The Civil Rights Revolution

Since I will only be reading the reviews of my new book when they appear on Balkinization, it may take me a while to write a suitable response.

But I did want to take the opportunity right now to thank all the Symposiasts for the time and trouble they've taken to respond to my arguments. Whatever the merits of my own work, it's a high responsibility of all of us to reflect on the enduring legacy of the Second Reconstruction, especially at a moment when the Roberts Court is rethinking basic premises.

For my most recent reflections on the Court's on-going reappraisal, see my essays in the LA Times and the NY Times.

Older Posts
Newer Posts
Home