Balkinization  

Monday, May 21, 2007

It Was Only a Matter of Time . . .

Marty Lederman

. . . before ideas spawned here would wind up as derivative works on YouTube: Part I; Part II. (Another version.)

(I should have added in my original post that Sonny obviously is played by FBI Director Robert Mueller. And I suppose Andy Card, not Gonzales, is McCluskey. I had written that the President was Sollazzo. But another blogger reminds me that Solozzo was just doing Barzini's bidding. Barzini is, of course, Dick Cheney.)

Who owns the copyright -- the estate of Mario Puzo, Paramount Pictures . . . or James Comey?

Comments:

Now that is hilarious.
 

...'oh, Paulie.....won't see him no more....'

(chortle)
 

Sorry, but a cartoonist, Loyd Dangle beat all of us:

http://www.troubletown.com/cartoons/09.html
 

Post a Comment

Older Posts
Newer Posts
Home