Balkinization  

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've Been Balkinized

Anonymous

I'm honored to be invited to post alongside Jack Balkin and his terrific blogging team. I've been a huge fan of Balkinization for quite some time -- it was one of the first blogs I began reading too. I'm relatively new to the blogosphere, having started blogging at PrawfsBlawg for the past month and a half. I'm an associate professor at the George Washington University Law School, and my scholarly writing focuses mainly on information and technology issues, with a very strong focus on information privacy. I also write about criminal procedure, First Amendment, law and literature, and legal theory issues. My blogging topics range from those I write about and teach to whatever half-baked (even quarter-baked) idea happens to be buzzing in my head at a particular moment. Just as the key to robust free speech is battling attempts at censorship, the key to robust blogging is, I think, battling internal censors. With that said, I'll begin sneaking some ideas out of the oven while my internal censors aren't watching.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts
Newer Posts
Home